SZS series gas-fired (oil-fired) hot water boiler
1-20 ton gas/oil fired boiler
Capacity: 1-20 ton/h
Pressure: 0.7-2 Mpa
Fuel: Nature gas, coke oven gas, biogas, methanol, liquid propane gas, diesel, heavy oil, light oil, crude oil, etc.
Industries: Heat supplying, chemical, food, textile, printing and dyeing, cigarettes and tobacco, fodder, pharmacy, building materials, brewery, rubber, hospital etc.
7-70 MW gas/oil fired hot water boiler
Capacity: 7-70 MW
Pressure: 1.0-1.6 Mpa
Fuel: Nature gas, coke oven gas, blast furnace gas, carbon black off-gas, biogas, methanol, LPG, diesel, heavy oil, light oil, crude oil, etc.
Industries: Heat supplying, hospital, colleges and universities.
2.8-29mw coal fired boiler
Pressure: 1.0-1.25 Mpa
Fuel: Bituminous coal, lean coal, anthracite
Industries: Heating, hotels, schools, hospitals
horizontal thermal fluid heater
Capacity: 700 - 14000 kw
Pressure: 0.8 - 1.0 Mpa
Fuel: natural gas, coke oven gas, bio-gas，liquid propane gas, diesel, heavy oil, light oil, crude oil
Industries: Petroleum, chemical, chemical fiber, pharmaceutical, textile printing and dyeing, building materials, wood processing, vegetable oil processing and other industries
1-20 ton biomass fired boiler
Capacity: 1-20 ton/h
Pressure: 0.7-2.5 Mpa
Fuel: Biomass particles
Industries: Heating, chemical, food, tobacco, textile, printing and dyeing, feed, medicine, building material, wine, rubber, hospital
|Product thermal capacity:||7-70 MW|
|Working pressure:||1.0-1.6 Mpa|
|Available fuel:||Nature gas, coke oven gas, blast furnace gas, carbon black off-gas, biogas, methanol, LPG, diesel, heavy oil, light oil, crude oil, etc.|
|Available industries:||Heat supplying, hospital, colleges and universities.|
SZS series boiler is designed with longitudinal double drums and ” D ” type chamber structure. The furnace is on the right and convection tube bank is on the left. The body is fixed on the basement by middle and both end flexible supports and make the boiler expand horizontally sideways. Around the furnace is membrane wall. Furnace and tube bundle are totally separated by the membrane wall at the left side of the furnace. The back part of convection tube bank is sparse shift structure, front part is aligned structure. Smoke from furnace outlet enters re-burning chamber, convection tube bank area, and then from left front part enters spiral fin coil economizer and condenser, and finally is discharged to atmosphere through chimney.
- Boiler body uses the forced circulation in the high temperature area to make sure all heating areas can be cooled down and avoid vaporization; The explosion door and flame detector are equipped for safe and reliable operation. Comb plates are used between both sides of boiler and tube bundle to avoid leakage of condensate and gas caused by using refractory concrete as sealing material. Air proof test is done before delivery in the factory to guarantee any gas leakage problem.
- Big combustion chamber equipped with Low emission combustion burner effectively reduce the NOx to 30mg/m3. Smoke duct and smoke outlet use internal insulation to reduce operating noise.
- Combustion chamber uses full membrane water cooling wall structure and pressurized combustion without smoke mixture.
- Good quality alumina silicate fiber and fire clay insulation material are used and the boiler body temperature is controlled below 45℃ and greatly heat loss is reduced. Combustion chamber is designed with narrow distance tube membrane water cooling wall which has good air proof to reduce heat lost and increase boiler thermal efficiency. Internal inspection holes uses high-alumina refractory and manhole cover seal devices, solving superheat problem in this part caused by using refractory bricks.
- Manholes are placed on the front and back side of drums and inspection doors on back side of boiler easy to open for inspection and clean inner and outer parts.
Longer working life
- Membrane structure are used in the front and back wall for boiler body and highly increased their lifespan to over 20 years.
- The key processes including material cutting, rolling, drilling are done by advanced CNC machining process to reduce the assembly stress and extend boiler service lifetime.
- Flutter prevention fastener is used for high temperature part convection tubes, which avoid convection tube cracking problem.
- Longitudinal and girth joint adopt advanced automatic submerged-arc welding for good welding quality. All longitudinal and girth joint will be tested by radiographic inspection.
|Model||Rated thermal power（MW）||Rated working pressure（MPa）||Rated output water temperature（℃）||Rated Feeding water temperature（℃）|