SZL series biomass-fired hot water boiler
1-20 ton gas/oil fired boiler
Capacity: 1-20 ton/h
Pressure: 0.7-2 Mpa
Fuel: Nature gas, coke oven gas, biogas, methanol, liquid propane gas, diesel, heavy oil, light oil, crude oil, etc.
Industries: Heat supplying, chemical, food, textile, printing and dyeing, cigarettes and tobacco, fodder, pharmacy, building materials, brewery, rubber, hospital etc.
7-70 MW gas/oil fired hot water boiler
Capacity: 7-70 MW
Pressure: 1.0-1.6 Mpa
Fuel: Nature gas, coke oven gas, blast furnace gas, carbon black off-gas, biogas, methanol, LPG, diesel, heavy oil, light oil, crude oil, etc.
Industries: Heat supplying, hospital, colleges and universities.
2.8-29mw coal fired boiler
Pressure: 1.0-1.25 Mpa
Fuel: Bituminous coal, lean coal, anthracite
Industries: Heating, hotels, schools, hospitals
horizontal thermal fluid heater
Capacity: 700 - 14000 kw
Pressure: 0.8 - 1.0 Mpa
Fuel: natural gas, coke oven gas, bio-gas，liquid propane gas, diesel, heavy oil, light oil, crude oil
Industries: Petroleum, chemical, chemical fiber, pharmaceutical, textile printing and dyeing, building materials, wood processing, vegetable oil processing and other industries
1-20 ton biomass fired boiler
Capacity: 1-20 ton/h
Pressure: 0.7-2.5 Mpa
Fuel: Biomass particles
Industries: Heating, chemical, food, tobacco, textile, printing and dyeing, feed, medicine, building material, wine, rubber, hospital
|Product thermal capacity:||2.8-29 MW|
|Working pressure:||1.0-1.25 MPA|
|Outlet temperature:||95/70℃, 115/70℃|
|Available fuel:||Biomass molding granules, wood chip, corn cob, saw dust|
|Available industries:||Heating, hotels, schools, hospitals|
SZL series biomass-fired hot water boiler is package or shop-assembled water pipe boiler with double steam drum and chain grate stoker structure. 4-6 tph boiler is package boiler and 6-35 tph is shop-assembled structure, which is composed of 2 parts, upper part is heat absorbing surface and lower part is combustion equipment. The former part of boiler body is surrounded by membrane wall, its upper part connects with boiler drum and lower part connects with header, which forms a combustion chamber to absorb the radiated heat from furnace; there are dense convection tube bundle between the back side of upper and lower drum, the high temperature smoke enters a separate economizer after flushing heat absorbing surface then discharge from chimney.Technical advantages CNC manufacturing technology
- The key processing technologies such as steel plate blanking, circling, drum and tube plate drilling adopt advanced CNC machining to reduce the assembly stress and prolong the service life of the boiler.
- Steel tube cutting, thread tube pressing and convection tube processing all adopt advanced CNC technology.
- Automatic production line.
Advanced welding process
- The welding of important parts like the vertical and circular seams of the boiler, the tubes, the inside of boiler and the flange are all adopted automated welding processes such as submerged arc welding or gas shielded welding to ensure the welding quality. All the vertical and circular seams will be done 100% radiographic inspection.
- Tube flange weld adopts robot welding.
- The chain grate panel, front and rear smoke chamber panel adopts CNC plasma cutting machine to cut orderly and beautifully.
Unique structural design
- According to different capacity, different numbers of independent air bins are arranged from front to back of the grate.
- The user can reasonably adjust the air distribution according to different combustion conditions to ensure that the fuel is fully burnt.
- Secondary air is input to disturb fuel gas in the furnace, to ensure the fuel is burnt totally. The independent secondary fan makes it easy to control and adjust the air volume and air pressure.
- Feeds evenly feeding and avoid flashback.
Low NOx emissions
- Graded air supply and special furnace arch structure decrease the NOx emissions to 100mg/m³.
- Different biomass raw materials are analyzed by numerical simulations, thermal efficiency is more than 90%.
|Model||Rated thermal power（MW）||Rated working pressure（MPa）||Rated output water temperature（℃）||Return water temperature（℃）|